It’s now has been a long time for Target to be one of the most favorite stores in America and according to a rating of the National Retail Federation, it ranks # 7 in the list of top favorite retail stores in the year 2015. Target is a chain of retail stores having a total number of 1,805 stores. Following mentioned are some of the tips for you to use to save more at
1- Check For Ads
You would never know that there is a sale on Target unless you check for the ads. You need to make sure that you check the ads weekly so that you can be updated regarding new deals and offer to get the advantage of savings at target. Every Sunday there are new promotions on the site of Target.
2- Check For The Markdowns
Target always has some markdowns and they are especially there on holidays. If you want to have great clearance items, most of the chances are there for you to find them on endcaps. Following mentioned is the complete unofficial schedule for weekly markdown:
– Stationary, books, kid’s clothing, electronics, and accessories on Monday
– Food items, pets, women’s clothing, and domestics on Tuesday
– Garden and lawn, health and beauty, and men’s clothing on Wednesday
– Decor and luggage, sporting goods, toys, shoes, lingerie, and Housewares on Thursday
– Jewelry, home improvement, cosmetics, hardware, and auto on Friday
Seasonal clearance is another option and one of the best ways to save on items which you would want to have for your next day holiday season. Normally the seasonal items discounts work in the following ways for Target:
– 90 percent off a week after the holidays
– 75 percent off three days after the holidays
– 50 percent off the day after the holiday
Once the discounts have reached 90 percent, of course, there wouldn’t be anything more, but still, you can search for something new.
If you encounter a situation in which you see an item whose price is ending on $.06 or if $.08, that item would then is to be marked down further. But if there is a situation in which the price reaches $.04, then you must understand that there is no more space for the item to be marked any lower. Such item is then called to be marked for the final clearance.
3- Make Use of Coupons
If you want to save, the coupons could be another best way to save. Following mentioned are the four ways in which you can use the coupons at Target:
- There are coupons available for Target on the website, you need to take a print of them.
- You can also check on the Target app for coupons
- You can search for the coupons online
- Sometimes there are coupons included on your receipt from Target so don’t forget to check that.
4- Stack Coupons
Once you have got your coupons, it is now the time for you to stack those coupons which in simple words mean that you need to double dip them. Target is that retailer which allows its customers to stack the coupons this means that are Target, you can combine the store coupons with the manufacturer coupons. You can even try to get some items for free just by stacking.
5- Use Price Matching
Target also provides its customers with a chance of price matching which is simpler as in this if you have found an item of Target which has been sold to at the better price at BabiesRU.com, ToysRUs.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, Amazon.com, or at Target.com or at any other sales point, you then simply need to bring the original sale receipt to the Target service desk within the seven days of that sale, Target will honor that price for you.
6- Use the Target App
Using the target app can help you in getting the Target discount. This app is simple to install from Google play or from the iTunes store on Apple.
You can either use the Cartwheel app for a target that is a good way of getting Target promo and a lot of discount offers. You can stack the coupons using this app.